Home Automation Using OMRON D6T MEMS Thermal Sensor

Hi friends
I am working on a project with Omron D6T 44-L MEMS Thermal Sensor to automate the home appliances. This sensor can detect human presence ,so if no humans presence detected in a room the lights or AC should automatically turn OFF. With the help of some youtube videos and internet websites and a japnese website I have built circuit diagram (please do verify it). I need help in programming part for my project. I have seen many people working on the same project but no one has posted their projects for reference.

Please do help.

Links Which I have referred :

http://www.staringlizard.com/2015/08/14/omron-d6t/

What programming experience do you have ?
Which Arduino board do you have ?

read this (may help you)

UKHeliBob
Thank You for Replying :slight_smile:

I am Final year IT student and I don't have any additional experience regarding programming. I have Arduino Duemilanove / UNO with me. In programming I know what i have did in my practicals, subjects I have studies regarding programming is JAVA, C++, OOP, VB, HTML. In my 4th semester I have studies about embedded systems in that we used to write codes in notepad (file type ".c") and for compiling we use Keil uvision software . With the help of youtube videos I have done normal projects in arduino but I just have idea how to do it never build code by my own.
That is why i need help in building the source code for it :frowning:

With that background you are well placed to write code for the Arduino as it uses C++
Follow the link given above and read up on I2C

UKHeliBob:
With that background you are well placed to write code for the Arduino as it uses C++
Follow the link given above and read up on I2C

Once I am done with coding I will post it here
Thank You Very Much

Hello there.
I want to buy D6T thermal sensor for my project. Where can I found it?

What did Mr. Google say when you asked him ?

I only got 16,500 hits when I searched