How To fix Servo Jitter/ Flutter

I am trying to control a high torque servo but it keeps moving randomly, ignoring the commands from my arduino. The power supply supplies enough power. I have replace the power supply and it still was fluttering. I have tried also using a ferrite ring on the cables. I also used another cheaper servo with the same arduino being powered from the arduino and it worked perfectly fine with the same code I used for the high torque servo. Does anyone know a solution for this.

I am trying to control a high torque servo but it keeps moving randomly, ignoring the commands from my arduino. The power supply supplies enough power. I have replace the power supply and it still was fluttering. I have tried also using a ferrite ring on the cables. I also used another cheaper servo with the same arduino being powered from the arduino and it worked perfectly fine with the same code I used for the high torque servo. Does anyone know a solution for this.

Does the documentation for the driver board or the servo motor give any tip? Your code seems to be good but is there any relevant parameter that could be changed? Maybe amplification is too high and that makes the servo nervous?

With no details of the servo or the power supply or the code or the wiring? No, sorry.

Steve

@King205, please do not cross-post. Threads merged.

The power supply supplies enough power.

Probably not. Or, you forgot to connect the grounds.

A wiring digram and data specs looks like being needed, or a chrystal ball.

Railroader:
or a chrystal ball.

or even maybe a crystal one.....