How to make an extremely low frequency and all frequency jammer with Arduino?

How to make an extremely low frequency and all frequency jammer with Arduino? And, which board to use? Thanks a lot!

And the use of this jammer will be completly legal in your part of the World ?

May not be legal here, but I just want to know the way to make it. If you know it, please tell me. Thank you!

We know, but we won't tell you :slight_smile:

wei123:
May not be legal here, but I just want to know the way to make it. If you know it, please tell me. Thank you!

There are forum rules that prevent discussion of illegal stuff.

Anyway, Thanks!

Low frequency / All Frequency - seems to overlap a bit?
Maybe we can leave out the LF part to simplify the design.

What are you planning to do with a 5GHz jammer ? Block some 5G phone cells ? Maybe higher frequencies too ?
Your specification is too loose. Should the design Include light?
What sort of power levels do you need.

lastchancename:
Maybe we can leave out the LF part to simplify the design.

It would still be illegal.

...R

wei123:
Anyway, Thanks!

You are most welcome. :astonished:

It would still be illegal.

Just pointing out the overall inadequacy of the ‘requirement’ doc.

Why go halfway?

A high altitude EMP bomb will actually destroy radios and other electronic devices over a radius of a few hundred km!

Not an Arduino project, though.

jremington:
Why go halfway?

A high altitude EMP bomb will actually destroy radios and other electronic devices over a radius of a few hundred km!

Not an Arduino project, though.

An Arduino could serve as the controller for such a project.

wei123:
How to make an extremely low frequency and all frequency jammer with Arduino? And, which board to use? Thanks a lot!

My suggestion is to find components that have a frequency response range from 0Hz to 30THz. Once you've sourced those components, get back with us and ''we will' go from there.

Idahowalker:

Wouldn't it be damaged by the EMP?

...R

Robin2:

Idahowalker:

Wouldn't it be damaged by the EMP?

Well, you would have no problem with how to exit the loop(). :roll_eyes:

High altitude thermo-nuclear detonation induced ElectroMagneticPulse would only affect powered, and unhardened, electronics. Most unpowered and/or radiation hardened circuits would, most likely, survive the event (well, the EMP part of it). As to the operators of such devices, well, that’s a different story. not related specifically to the EMP, but the generator of same. Ouch.

ElectroMagneticPulse would only affect powered, and unhardened electronics

That is not true.

This very informative web site was produced by someone who understands the issues quite well, and explains what you can do to protect (some of) your equipment from EMP attacks.

Not that civilization will cope very well, if an EMP attack or a major solar flare does take place.