how to make code for press brake with 2 linear encoder / linear scale?

please / v
}

I beg the arduino experts, to enlighten me. thanks

me :

irmad_rusdiana@yahoo.com

WestJava:
because the code that I have is not perfect.

That does not provide any useful information from which to help you.

Start with a good overall description of the machine you want to control.
Then provide links to datasheets for any hardware connected to the Arduino

And then tell us in as much detail as possible what happens when you run your program and what you want it to do that is different.

...R

MSO MAX is the output of the Cybelec controller, 50L cable number is the SPY ram up authorization output, and 51L is the SPY ram down authorization output.

The crux of my problem is the ups and downs of hydraulic imbalance, sometimes italics. sometimes stable. I feel something is wrong with the code in the linear encoder. and I saw the serial monitor results change.
unstable.

the way this machine works is if I press the pedal down, then the Y1 axis and the Y2 axis go down fast then it becomes slow, so the operator can place the workpiece on demand. after that continue to bend according to the desired degree. after finishing bending Axis Y1 and Axis Y2 rise quickly (back to home).

but the result of the Arduino code that I made. make the bend results are not the same as the other bends, between Axis Y1 and Y2. I do not know what I should change. I haven’t blamed the linear encoder for a while. before I found a good code for arduino linear press brake.

if the masters could make the code for Arduino in lieu of this Cybelec model press brake controller. I am sure, Arduino boards will become mandatory for all industries. and industrial technicians.

SERVO-VALVE-WITH-FEEDBACK-4WRPH10-RE29032.pdf (312 KB)

below is the CYBELEC DNC 80 input and output controller : ( I also included the schematic drawing in the attachment , datasheet TANDEM, datasheet board servo hidrolis ) :

MSO MAX is the output of the Cybelec controller, 50L cable number is the SPY ram up authorization output, and 51L is the SPY ram down authorization output.

The crux of my problem is the ups and downs of hydraulic imbalance, sometimes italics. sometimes stable. I feel something is wrong with the code in the linear encoder. and I saw the serial monitor results change.
unstable.

the way this machine works is if I press the pedal down, then the Y1 axis and the Y2 axis go down fast then it becomes slow, so the operator can place the workpiece on demand. after that continue to bend according to the desired degree. after finishing bending Axis Y1 and Axis Y2 rise quickly (back to home).

but the result of the Arduino code that I made. make the bend results are not the same as the other bends, between Axis Y1 and Y2. I do not know what I should change. I haven’t blamed the linear encoder for a while. before I found a good code for arduino linear press brake.

if the masters could make the code for Arduino in lieu of this Cybelec model press brake controller. I am sure, Arduino boards will become mandatory for all industries. and industrial technicians.

It seems that Reply #3 is a repeat of Reply #2, with some additional material.

I can sort-of understand paragraph 4 although I have no idea what the Y1 and Y2 axes are. But, without meaning to sound unkind, the other paragraphs might as well be written in latin for all they mean to me.

Paragraph 3 might be understandable if it were not for the reference to italics.

I think you are assuming that people here will have a basic familiarity with the hardware and control system you are using. Start by assuming we know absolutely nothing about any of it.

...R

WestJava:

I don't understand the relevance of that.

Who are the "masters" ?

Arduinos are boards for hobbyists and maybe for prototyping industrial products.

...R

I'm sorry, I just want to attach my schema and datasheet to my hardware. so that it can be understood. because it won't fit, I repeat it. Forgive me. thank you for your advice. I will follow what you say.

I am a new fan of coding Arduino. You and the old Arduino fans are my masters.

sometimes unbalanced, and the results of bending are not at the same angle.
i am sorry if my english too bad. i am from indonesia

None of those short Posts is making it any easier to understand your problem.

...R

can you give me a sample code to synchronize these two hydraulics and linear encoder as a counter. Y1 is the right hydraulic, and Y2 is the left hydraulic.

if input servo selenoid valve is -5 volt DC , hydraulic go down. and if input servo selenoid +5 volt , hydraulic go up.

WestJava:
can you give me a sample code to synchronize these two hydraulics and linear encoder as a counter. Y1 is the right hydraulic, and Y2 is the left hydraulic.

I can't speak for any other contributor here but I certainly can't because you have not provided a description of your project with the sort of details that would enable me to begin to think of an Arduino solution.

Please re-read my earlier Replies.

By the way it is perfectly possible, and perfect reasonable, for you not to know enough about the project control system in order to provide the information I would need and if that is the case I suggest you get professional advice. Successfully building a complex project like this with an Arduino (or any other microprocessor) is far from simple if you are a complete novice yourself.

...R

have you seen all the files that I uploaded ?

this video is like the way my machine works. maybe this video can make you understand, what I explained above.

I want to have control like this, but by using Arduino Mega 2560.

2D visuals are not needed, most importantly the machine runs as you see in the video.

My machine has 2 linear encoders.

And the My old controller has 2 Voltage outputs (axes Y1 and axes Y2) = ± 10 VDC output impedance Zout = 100 Ω
Load Zi ≥10 kΩ
(velocity).

and 2 Analog voltage outputs (pressure, crowning) = 0-10 VDC output impedance
Zout = 100 Ω
Load Zi ≥ 10 kΩ

// ---------

if what I explained above does not help.

can you teach me, to make code. so that linear becomes a counter and controls the output byte value 0 - 255.

I have tried to make this code:

#define encoderA 4
#define encoderB 2

volatile int counter ;
byte Y1 ;

void setup() {
Serial.begin(9600) ;
counter = 0 ;

attachInterrupt(0, handleEncoderY1, CHANGE);

pinMode(encoderA,INPUT);
pinMode(encoderB,INPUT);
digitalWrite(encoderA,HIGH);
digitalWrite(encoderB,HIGH);
}

void loop() {

Serial.print("counter = ");
Serial.println(counter);
Serial.println("\t\t");
Serial.print("Y1 = ");
Serial.println(Y1);

Y1 = map(counter, 0, 1023, 0, 255) ;
analogWrite(7, Y1) ;

void handleEncoderY1()
{
if (digitalRead(encoderA)==digitalRead(encoderB))
{
counter++;
}
else
{
counter--;
}
}

but failed to control Y1.
the results always return to 0 after reaching 255.
what I want, if the linear encoder position in the middle, Y1 must be 129. and if I swipe to the right it must be 255. and if to the left must be 0.
can you help me

You wrote a while back:"the way this machine works is if I press the pedal down, then the Y1 axis and the Y2 axis go down fast then it becomes slow, so the operator can place the workpiece on demand. after that continue to bend according to the desired degree. after finishing bending Axis Y1 and Axis Y2 rise quickly (back to home).".

Does this mean your machine has 2 hydraulic cylinders, each powered by separate hydraulic pumps and controllers? The Utube video did not show any hydraulic cylinders. Can you take a picture of your machine and post it?

Paul

Very true, Mr. Paul. My machine has 2 hydraulic cylinders. Each is powered by a separate hydraulic pump and controller.
I have uploaded a picture of My Machine. you can see it.

and this is my arduino …

Please display your image(s) in your post so we can see it(them) without downloading it(them). See this Simple Image Posting Guide

...R

thank you Mr. Robin2.
good advice. now I understand how to use this forum because of you.

this my machine

and this is my arduino mega

Please go back to your earlier posts and make all your other images visible also.

...R