How to make this scheme on a breaboard

Hi,
Sorry for this esay question, I’m begenning to use Arduino ans I need to make this scheme on a breadboard
But I dont really undestand where the wire 5v start in the circuit
Thanks

Hi, can you please attach that image to your post. We don't what to visit strange image hosting websites with ads and possibly viruses!

Done !

Thanks.

where the wire 5v start in the circuit

But there is no 5V wire in this circuit... What did you mean?

How much current will the motor draw? If it is more than 1A, you should not wire this circuit on a breadboard. Breadboards are not designed for high currents.

It's a 3.5v-6v dc motor. It's 1.34A so it's more than 1. And yes, 5v was a mystake.
I will not do it on a breadboard so.
It's for making a little airpump, does the Arduino needs to be powered up by an other batteries than the one on the scheme ?

Theo300:
does the Arduino needs to be powered up by an other batteries than the one on the scheme ?

That depends on the batteries you use, and the Arduino you use. It may be possible to use the same batteries for the Arduino, but it may not be easy. The problem could be that when the motor is turned on, the current will be very high for a fraction of a second, much more than the 1.34A the motor draws normally. This high current can cause the battery voltage to drop, which can cause the Arduino to reset. It may be possible to protect the Arduino from this using a diode and a large capacitor. The diode will drop some voltage, so the battery needs to have enough voltage to power the Arduino with the diode in place. Some Arduino are powered by 3.3V, not 5V, so it may be easier if you use one of those.

Your schematic shows a n-channel FET of some kind. What exact component will you use? It must have a logic-level gate.

You should also add a small resistor (330Ω or so) between the pin and the gate. This to protect the pin from excessive current while charging/discharging the gate.

To put this circuit on a breadboard, I would buy one of these relay modules from Pololu.

If you need PWM control then buy one of these motor driver modules from Pololu.

If you insist on testing your own MOSFET, then just buy the MOSFET (if surface-mount only, solder some legs onto it) and plug it into a breadboard. Buy several because you're going to blow up a few of them.

A decent MOSFET should have no problem driving that motor; there are lots of great MOSFETs in rice-grain sized SOT-23 that will work fine (some will go up to 6A!), but ofc you need a breakout board for SOT-23 (my Tindie store has some suitable breakout boards - either bare or with mosfets mounted on them). A logic level MOSFET in an easy to handle through-hole TO-220 package would also be great; 5v or 4.5v logic level FETs are abundant, but ones suitable for 3.3v logic are harder to find - the IRF3708 is an example of one of the few nice TO-220 MOSFETs that will turn on fully with 3.3v on the gate.