HOW TO SAVE AN ANALOG SIGNAL IN SD CARD

HELLO FRIENDS .

I WOULD LIKE TO SAVE THE ANALOG SIGNALS SEND BY A SOURCE OR MEMORY IC TO THE SD CARD USING ARDINO.I DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT IT,SO IF U HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT THIS TOPIC PLEASE SHARE IT TO ME.

THANK YOU.

You can’t save any analogue data to an SD card, an SD card can only store digital data.

Please don’t SHOUT.

Have you tried the examples with the SD library ?

Show how you are obtaining / sampling the analog signal. Then it may be clear how you intend to represent it on the SD card.
If, for example, it is obtained from a 10bit ADC (as on an Arduino Uno), then you will have a series of numbers in the range 0 to 1023. The volume of data you obtain depends on the sampling frequency.

You could take OpenLog as the starting point of your logger. It normally logs serial port characters, but you could alter it to log your analogue data. That way you already have the bulk of the SD card writing already sorted.

I seem to recall that there's a modified OpenLog that is used as some sort of black box recorder. Maybe that would work for you. Sorry - the black box flight recorder seems to log serial data as well.

Have a look at the Hobbytronics ArduLog-RTC data logger. They have modified the original OpenLog code to also log temperature from a Dallas temperature sensor - possibly a DS18B20. That would show you how to log non-serial port data to an SD card.