How to synchronize servo with audio mp3 files like talking robot?

Hi everyone I wanted to make a talking robot head with single SG90 micro servo,Micro SD Card Reader Module and arduino uno, I want that my robot can move their mouth (servo) with audio stored in mp3 card

You can watch this video for clear understanding..

So please help me in coding and guide so can i build it

Simple solution: get an Arduino Sound Sensor module, e.g. KY-038, and connect it to the audio signal from the mp3 player. Set the sensitivity to a convenient value, and make your code react on the digital output signal of the sensor. Find many tutorials on the web searching for "sound sensor arduino".

Hii everyone..

Actually i'm making a simple robot head with talking servo MOUTH mechanism Like when robot talk by speaker its mouth controlled by servo move with it.........

I'm have this materials 1. Micro sd card module
2. Arduino uno
3. Microphone sound sensor
4. sg90 servo
5. Speaker
6. 2gb sd card

For more clearance that what i want watch this---

Please help me in programming or suggest any similar project.

NOTE : I don't know coding

Thanks in Advance

Also here

Thanks for replying me :slight_smile:

Actually sir i'm not codder or programmer i need help in programming with those materials(mentioned in post) that i have...

So please help me in this ..

Thanks for reply...

You could ask a moderator to move this topic to “gigs and collaborations”

how to ask to moderator??

theRoBobuilder:
how to ask to moderator??

Just there vvvvvv, where is says “report to moderator”

@theRoBobuilder

Other post/duplicate DELETED
Please do NOT cross post / duplicate as it wastes peoples time and efforts to have more than one post for a single topic.

Please READ THIS POST to help you get the best out of the forum.

Bob.

Hi,

have you considered learning to program?

Read a C++ tutorial online and find out how to set up variables, 'call' a function, how to use 'If'.

Looping such as 'For' and 'While' and that's about it for the basics...a couple of days over a weekend.

Play around with a simple sketch like Blink, changing the timing, using the loops to make it blink so many times then stop, etc.

Read questions and answers here to see what others are doing and learn from them.

Learning the rest of C++ and getting good at it takes years but with help from the forum you'd be writing simple code within days.

Peter

Thankyou guys u all are awesome thanks again for giving guidance like teacher…

Yup i’m learning c through youtube tutorials but as newbie its difficult for me to write a programme.

Hi,

don't 'write' a program for a while.

Take an existing program that you know is working and modify it in small steps to find out what you can, and can't, do and gain some experience that way.

When you're ready to write your own, do it in small steps and test that it compiles, uploads and runs to that point.

If you find it stops working then you know the problem is in the last few lines that you entered.

Peter

theRoBobuilder:
Hii everyone..

Actually i'm making a simple robot head with talking servo MOUTH mechanism Like when robot talk by speaker its mouth controlled by servo move with it.........

A talking head? Is CNN hiring again?

@theRoBobuilder

TOPIC MERGED.

You may want to READ THIS for future reference.
It will help you get the best out of the forum.

Bob.