How to write in the same line?

Hi all! I'm quite new at this and I'm using 2 potentiometer to vary freq and duty cycle to test a CC motor. When I go for Serial.println() it prints every value in new lines at a very high speed and I can't easily read each setting. Is there any way that I print a title (ex. PWM Duty: ) and vary all values in that same line? Thanks in advance!

Use Serial.print() instead of Serial.println()

You can read all about it here:

http://arduino.cc/en/serial/print

ezesimeoni: Hi all! I'm quite new at this and I'm using 2 potentiometer to vary freq and duty cycle to test a CC motor. When I go for Serial.println() it prints every value in new lines at a very high speed and I can't easily read each setting. Is there any way that I print a title (ex. PWM Duty: ) and vary all values in that same line? Thanks in advance!

Serial.print("Hello"); Serial.print(" "); Serial.print("ezesimeoni"); Serial.println("");

kenord: Serial.print("Hello"); Serial.print(" "); Serial.print("ezesimeoni"); Serial.println("");

. . . which is a long-winded, wasteful way of writing Serial.println("Hello" " " "ezesimeoni" "");

Thank you all!! I just copied a segment and didn’t know that other command existed. Hope someday I can help u too.