I wonder my soccer robot circuit has no plroblem

I'm making a soccer robot using Arduino Uno for my school project. I have done designing the circuit with Tinkercad and I'm going to make it in practice soon. However, I wonder the circuit is safe and it has no problem, since I don't know well about designing circuits, safe voltage and currunt, or something like that. So I want anyone to take a look for it and check whether it is really safe. Thank you:)
Also, I'm going to use L298N motor driver instead of L293D, and HC-05 bluetooth module instead of IR sensor, but those were not exist in Tinkercad so I just used them instead.

How to post images.

Don't power the servo from the Uno's 5V regulator. Power it from the 6V pack, instead.

Don't expect that 9V smoke alarm battery to power the Uno for long. A separate power supply for the Uno and the motors is a good idea, but those 9V batteries do not have much capacity.

Posting a picture of your code is the least desirable method of posting code. Read the how to use this forum-please read sticky to see how to, properly, post code and some advice on how to ask a good question. Remove useless white space and format the code with the IDE autoformat tool (crtl-t or Tools, Auto Format) before posting code.

First of all, sorry for my first post. I read community guideline, modified the title, and added picture which I changed servo motor's connection to 6V pack. However, I'm worried which battery to use instead of 9V battery. I'll add the sketch under this post, so please check it and give me some advice about circuit and sketch. Thank you for your help:)

/*
  -How to Control-
  1. Turn on the switch on breadboard.
  2. Control the robot with IR controller.
  Forward: 2, Left: 4, Stop: 5, Right: 6, Back: 8, Kick: 0
*/

#include <Servo.h>
#include <IRremote.h>
//Include header files to control servo motor and IR sensor

IRrecv irrecv(8);  //Mapping the digital pin which is connected to IR sensor(pin no.8)
decode_results results; //Variable to save recieved IR sign
Servo myServo;  //Variable to use servo motor
const int MOTOR_R_R = 5;  //Right motor red line
const int MOTOR_R_B = 6;  //Right motor black line
const int MOTOR_L_R = 10; //Left motor red line
const int MOTOR_L_B = 11; //Left motor black line

void setup()
{
  irrecv.enableIRIn();  //Enable IR sensor
  myServo.attach(9);  //Use pin no.9 to control servo motor
  pinMode(MOTOR_R_R, OUTPUT); //DC motor pin output setting
  pinMode(MOTOR_R_B, OUTPUT);
  pinMode(MOTOR_L_R, OUTPUT);
  pinMode(MOTOR_L_B, OUTPUT);
}

void loop()
{
  if (irrecv.decode(&results)) //Interpret IR sign
  {
    switch (results.value)
    {
      case 0xFD8877:  //case 2(Forward)
        analogWrite(MOTOR_R_R, 255);
        analogWrite(MOTOR_R_B, 0);
        analogWrite(MOTOR_L_R, 255);
        analogWrite(MOTOR_L_B, 0);
        break;
      case 0xFD28D7:  //case 4(Left)
        analogWrite(MOTOR_R_R, 255);
        analogWrite(MOTOR_L_R, 0);
        analogWrite(MOTOR_L_B, 255);
        break;
      case 0xFDA857:  //case 5(Stop)
        analogWrite(MOTOR_R_R, 0);
        break;
      case 0xFD6897:  //case 6(Right)
        analogWrite(MOTOR_R_B, 255);
        analogWrite(MOTOR_L_R, 255);
        break;
      case 0xFD9867:  //case 8(Back)
        analogWrite(MOTOR_R_B, 255);
        analogWrite(MOTOR_L_B, 255);
        break;
      case 0xFD30CF:  //case 0(Kick)
        myServo.write(0);   //Turn 90 and return
        delay(600);
        myServo.write(90);
        break;
    }
    delay(30);  //Delay 0.03sec
    irrecv.resume();  //Reset to recieve next sign
  }
}

Your switching arrangement on the ground lines is rather odd but would work in this case I imagine.
I'd tend to get away from that practice myself.
If you need to switch 2 supplies, join all your common ground lines and use a double pole switch for the positive lines instead.

A change to HC05 is a big change from what you presently show, the voltage also as the HC05 is usually 3v3 on the tx/rx at least and may require level shifting with resistors

Using "smoke alarm" batteries with tranceivers, will at some time in the future, create problems by not having enough power to drive the circuit and you'll be left wondering where you went wrong.

I decide to use double pole switch and registers for HC-05 bluetooth module. Thanks for your help.