Instrumentino examples?

Hi,
I am trying to make a machine that measures temperatures from several different thermistors, displays and logs the data, and controls two different heating elements. I have been looking at instrumentino for a while now, but I'm having a hard time figuring out how to use it. I find I learn best by looking at other people's examples, and going through them line-by-line to understand. One small example was included with the Instrumentino package, and I was hoping to see a few more examples. Does anyone have any code they would like to share? Or any stories about their experiences with instrumentino?

I have been looking at instrumentino for a while now, but I'm having a hard time figuring out how to use it

If you post a link, you'll probably get more responses than if you expect us to go hunting.

Whoops, sorry.
It is mentioned in the Arduino page discussing ways of communicating with Python (here).
It can be found at (PyPi), and there is a paper discussing it's creation for use in scientific research (here).
If there is anyone who is interested but can't access the article, shoot me a message and I'll hook you up.

Did you ever figure out how to get your data? I have been working to figure out how to write user interfaces in Processing and it should be possible to modify what we have done to fit your application. Let me know if you would like help with this.
Jack