Interfacing W25QXXX Flash chip with Arduino [Help]

So I got this w25q128 flash chip on amazon made by winbond and it looks something like this.

I've tried a few libraries like the Adafruit SPIFlash and SPIMemory. but none of those are detecting my flash.
I know the flash is not broken because it's brand new and all libraries are able to identify the flash address, but none of them work with this particular one. Also, note that I've ensured all the SPI connections are correct.

I'm trying to store files(.csv in specific) in it similar to how you would do with an SD card, and I'm trying to use it as an intermediate storage in a UAV. You guys got any recommendation for a Library I could use to work with this?

Regards

Please show your code, without it is nothing to say.
Note the code tags when inserting the code.

I'm using the example programs from the respective libraries.

I just change the Chip Select pin accordingly without any other changes to the examples.

And my question really doesn't have anything to do with the program in the first place. I'm just asking for a good library to use for the program...

Have a look at this discussion I was involved in:

See post #29 onwards as it may help you out.

That's Awesome man, thanks! The SerialFlash Library works just fine with my flash chip.

But ngl, to start off, the part where you have to predefine the file size is kinda hard to work with. But I'm happy this thing even works in the first pace given how much I was breaking my head over it before...

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.