IR reciever and LCD revisited

I saw the posts here for the ir sensor module and the 16x2 LCD. I decided to alter it to show the button code on the LCD. My problem was that a remote like my tv remote had a code followed by FFFFFFFF.
Seems that code says the button is still down or ends the code, so I had to alter the code to find the first code a remote send for a button. Here is my code. (Based on on the earlier one posted. Hope this will help someone to understand this cool little sensor. (AX-1838HS).

// The LCD is usually interfaced via 16 pins which are labelled as shown below:
//Connections to Arduino
// LCD Connection
// 1. GND - Ground GND
// 2. VDD - 3 - 5V 5V
// 3. VO - Contrast (Tap off a 5K - 10K pot across VCC and Ground)
#define LCD_RS 8 // 4. RS - Register Select - 0=Command / 1=Character Arduino Pin as defined
// 5. RW - Read/Write - 0=Write or 1=Read GND
#define LCD_ENABLE 9 // 6. E - Enable - Enable data transmit Arduino Pin as defined
// 7. DB0 - Data Bit 0 N/A
// 8. DB1 - Data Bit 1 N/A
// 9. DB2 - Data Bit 2 N/A
// 10. DB3 - Data Bit 3 N/A
#define LCD_DB4 4 // 11. DB4 - Data Bit 4 - used in 4 bit operation Arduino Pin as defined
#define LCD_DB5 5 // 12. DB5 - Data Bit 5 - used in 4 bit operation Arduino Pin as defined
#define LCD_DB6 6 // 13. DB6 - Data Bit 6 - used in 4 bit operation Arduino Pin as defined
#define LCD_DB7 7 // 14. DB7 - Data Bit 7 - used in 4 bit operation Arduino Pin as defined
#define LCD_Backlight 10 // 15. BL1 - Backlight + Emitter of 2N3904, Collector to VCC, Base to D9 via 10K resistor
// 16. BL2 - Backlight - GND

#include <LiquidCrystal.h>
#include <IRremote.h>
int RECV_PIN = 3;
IRrecv irrecv(RECV_PIN);
decode_results results;
LiquidCrystal lcd(LCD_RS, LCD_ENABLE, LCD_DB4, LCD_DB5, LCD_DB6, LCD_DB7);

void setup() {
lcd.begin(16, 2);
lcd.clear();
lcd.print(“IR_Code”);
Serial.begin(9600);
irrecv.enableIRIn();
pinMode(LCD_Backlight, OUTPUT); analogWrite(LCD_Backlight, 128); // Set the brightness of the backlight
}
void loop() {
if (irrecv.decode(&results)) {
Serial.println(results.value, HEX);
lcd.setCursor(0, 1);
if (results.value != 0xFFFFFFFF){
lcd.print(results.value, HEX);
}
irrecv.resume(); // Receive the next value
}
}

I started looking at the code with a Digital Oscope and Yes I can decode the code from the bits on the scope from the TV remote or my roku remote, but my camera remote has me puzzled. Both my code and the serial monitor says 8DCDAE60 but on the Oscope it doesn’t look like 9 bytes of info, so I am confused.
Anyone with idea how that code is from that waveform?