Issues uploading TH3D unified firmware to printer

I'm just going to start by saying, i'm a complete beginner at all of this and am mostly just trying to help my father upgrade his computer to make it easier for him to work with. I really appreciate any help y'all can give me!

So far i have followed instructions on flashing a bootloader onto my ender 3 board using an Arduino Uno R3, but after that I was still unable to connect to the board directly from my computer via usb, No COM would show when I was wired. I am now just trying to flash the firmware onto the board using the arduino as isp but i'm getting an error after the sketch has compiled. Here is the Error i am receiving

Again thanks for any help!

Please do this:

• File > Preferences > Show verbose output during: > compilation (uncheck) > upload (check) > OK
  • Do the upload
  • After the upload fails you’ll see a button on the right side of the orange bar “Copy error messages”. Click that button.
  • Paste the error messages in a reply here USING CODE TAGS (</> button on the forum toolbar).

Post the error message here on the forum. It makes no sense to post it on some external website.