issues uploading.....

This is on a new Laptop with a Win 10 pro 64 bit setup. I tried 1.6.10 and could not get it to upload. I rolled back to 1.6.9 and same issue. I have no issues from my SP3 runiing the same setup as my laptop I have tried to google this and can not find this exact issue. I always open the project by starting Ardunio first. The error is as follow

Sketch uses 958 bytes (3%) of program storage space. Maximum is 30,720 bytes.
Global variables use 9 bytes (0%) of dynamic memory, leaving 2,039 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2,048 bytes.
java.io.IOException: Cannot run program “{runtime.tools.avrdude.path}/bin/avrdude”: CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified
at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:1048)
at processing.app.helpers.ProcessUtils.exec(ProcessUtils.java:26)
at cc.arduino.packages.Uploader.executeUploadCommand(Uploader.java:130)
at cc.arduino.packages.uploaders.SerialUploader.uploadUsingPreferences(SerialUploader.java:209)
at cc.arduino.UploaderUtils.upload(UploaderUtils.java:78)
at processing.app.Sketch.upload(Sketch.java:1187)
at processing.app.Sketch.exportApplet(Sketch.java:1160)
at processing.app.Sketch.exportApplet(Sketch.java:1132)
at processing.app.Editor$DefaultExportHandler.run(Editor.java:2409)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified
at java.lang.ProcessImpl.create(Native Method)
at java.lang.ProcessImpl.(ProcessImpl.java:386)
at java.lang.ProcessImpl.start(ProcessImpl.java:137)
at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:1029)
… 9 more
An error occurred while uploading the sketch

Go to tools -> boards -> Board manager and downgrade the AVR Boards package to 1.6.11 (the version that comes with 1.6.9 of the IDE)

Failing that, the brute force fix is to uninstall the IDE, blow away C:/users/(your username)/AppData (hidden folder)/Local/Arduino15 and reinstall the IDE.

had to roll it back to 1.6.9 then it worked Thanks!!!!!!!