Itead "Nextion" TFT usable in a motorcycle display application?

I'm designing a vehicle control/display module for my motorcycle (fuel level, gear number, clock, battery condition) and want to consider the Itead Studio "Nextion" TFT display. My requirements for the display are: - visible in a range of lighting conditions from full sun to night - weather resistant to IP56 with a suitable enclosure - able to operate the touch screen with gloves - operate in temperatures from 8°C to 35°C

This display is excellent because it minimizes the wiring needed between the control unit under the tank to the display on the handlebars.

Is this display able to meet these requirements (for those who might have already used one)?

Thank you.

robmack: - visible in a range of lighting conditions from full sun to night

I think not in fully sun

• weather resistant to IP56 with a suitable enclosure

Yes I think it can be safe in proper box.

• able to operate the touch screen with gloves

yes for a large screen more 4.3'

• operate in temperatures from 8°C to 35°C

I think it can stay alive until 40-50°C

To answer my own question, I sent Itead Studio the same question and they came back with:

Our Nextion screens are just accessories,the first 2 conditions need you to get and the last 2 condtions Nextion screens meet.

I guess this is Chinglish for "We don't feel the display will be usable in full sunlight, or will tolerate IP56, but the display can be used with gloves and can tolerate that temperature range".

Thanks to Rigolo for answering also. Much appreciated.