I need some help to someone to write the coding voor my project. Im new with Arduino and i want some help to the code. The project is a kermis claw machine. Its gonna be operated with 3 stepper motors, one for the forward the other one for left en right, number 3 is gonna be operating the cable to the claw to go down and up. The claw its selve is operated by a spool on 42 volt. But here is also my problem, if i turn on the voltage the claw will close in one time, and i want to control the claw with PWM so i can control how its gonna be closed.
It is gonna be operated by a big joystick.
The Code must do this:
- Drive steppermotor to go on Z axis (forward)
- Drive steppermotor to go on X axis (left and right)
- Drive steppermotor to go on Y axis (Down)
- PWM signal to claw to be going closed (potentiometer to adjust settings)
- Same as 3 but then backwards (potentiometer to adjust settings)
- Go back slow to the home (zero) position and open claw (PWM)