login to a router TP-Link

Hello,

Can somebodhy tell me about connecting Arduino Uno Rev 3.0 that coupled by Ethernet Shield to access controlling router like TP-Link TLWA5210G ? :confused: My Topology is Arduino+Shield LAN---> Router. Usually if i connnect to my router to configure it via arduino so i will get massage your admin and password admin is wrong. I don't get html code for router login in my arduino but i get massaage that user admin and password not valid. What should i do to put my username and password than i could get my router homepage?. Thanks for regard. :slight_smile:

Does the router respond with a "401 Unauthorized" and "WWW-Authenticate" header?

No, it doesn't. Router not show code error. But in my Arduino it show a source code of Warning page that my username and password is wrong. And then i should ensure my Capslock not On. The javascript tag most dominan one in it source code. Iam sory for my poor English :slight_smile:

vandens:
Hello,

Can somebodhy tell me about connecting Arduino Uno Rev 3.0 that coupled by Ethernet Shield to access controlling router like TP-Link TLWA5210G ? :confused: My Topology is Arduino+Shield LANโ€”> Router. Usually if i connnect to my router to configure it via arduino so i will get massage your admin and password admin is wrong. I donโ€™t get html code for router login in my arduino but i get massaage that user admin and password not valid. What should i do to put my username and password than i could get my router homepage?. Thanks for regard. :slight_smile:

Hi vandens,
Did you have any progress in this last time?
I am trying to do the same thing. And I still do not succeed.
My goal is to modify the configuration of my modem router (such as the user and password) in an automatic way using an arduino or another MCU.
But examining the HTML code in a web browser, I noticed that it is mixed with JavaScript. So the thing gets even more complicated. :frowning:
My architecture is composed of an Arduino Mega 2560 coupled to an Ethernet Shield W5100 connected to a Huawei HG630 router.

PS: sorry for my bad English. I am from Argentina. Where are you from?