Lol

Just another stupid poll by me :stuck_out_tongue:

The answer isn’t in there…

Chuck Norris came first!

Chuck Norris came out from an Egg! :o

Chuck Norris came out from an Egg!

Well, if the option is an egg, a chicken, or Charles Darwin knows best, I don’t see how Chuck Norris came out of an egg, if he came first…

Neither came first, so claims Charles Darwin.

Yay!

Well, I can prove my answer… An egg needs to be warm to survive… :smiley:

Well, I can prove my answer… An egg needs to be warm to survive…

Theres alot of warm countrys :wink:

I live in one… But it needs a hen.

Well, technically… this is an easy answer, it’d be the egg.
Comparing the two, it is a specific evolution of an avian compared to a method of protecting young while they mature. The egg came far earlier than the chicken, and can be seen being produced by various other animals out there today :stuck_out_tongue:

Lets face it, dino’s laid eggs too… and while I could be wrong, I don’t believe they had chickens to munch on ;D

In short, you mean to say that a Dino laid an Egg from which a Chicken came out? :o

if you believe in evolution yes, before the modern day chicken there was some non chicken creature that throughout the generations led up to the chicken, probably all though eggs, as reptiles and birds are known to predate mammals by a huge gap

I think you’re an Archeaologist too :stuck_out_tongue:

If the question is just “The chicken or the egg” then of course the egg came first because he first chicken ever had to come from an egg.

Now if you change that to “The chicken or the chicken egg” it get’s a bit more difficult. The first chicken ever was hatched from an egg, but do you call that a chicken egg? It did contain a chicken but the chicken that was in that egg was a mutation of whatever animal laid it. Let’s call it a pre-chicken or precken (pre-kin). So we could say that preckins lay preckin eggs just as chickens lay chicken eggs. But the egg that contained the first chicken ever was laid by a preckin so is that a preckin egg that contains a chicken or is it a chicken egg?

Well, if you were Darwin, I would’ve believed you :stuck_out_tongue:

Chicken egg, other ways to write it: chickens egg, egg of chicken. In other words, an egg of a chicken, which implies that a chicken has to exist for an egg to be attributed to it. Thus the first chicken would be born as a mutated version of the aforementioned ‘precken’.

Language, ruining discussions since its creation ;D

Which egg though? If it is the one I had Saturday, then it was the chicken… as I had Chicken curry friday night.

Which came out first… I’m not sure, I’d have to speak to a nutritionist to find out the relative metabolic breakdown for each :o

Other than that, snakes lay eggs… but can you fry them, and will they taste like chicken eggs?

not that I have tried but yea you can fry anything, and no I imagine it would not :stuck_out_tongue:

Why would you eat snake eggs whe you have over 6 Billion chickens on earth that lay eggs too, and much larger than snake eggs :stuck_out_tongue:

Clearly you’re all confused. The egg is a metaphor for the fagilility… Nah just trollin’…