MAX6675+ESP8266+ADAfruit6675 library, can't compile example

Hi, I got a bunch of MAX6675 for a project I have in mind, and I'm having problems compiling one of the examples provided with the max6675 adafruit library.

If I use an arduino uno, it compiles fine, but if I use a generic esp8266 it does't compile with this error:

C:\Users\Pablo\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MAX6675_library\max6675.cpp:9:24: fatal error: util/delay.h: No such file or directory

Multiple libraries were found for "max6675.h"
#include <util/delay.h>

Used: C:\Users\Pablo\Documents\Arduino\libraries\MAX6675_library
^

Multiple libraries were found for "LiquidCrystal.h"
compilation terminated.

The same compiling error happens if I choose randomly one of my working sketches for esp8266 and add the #include <max6675.h> to its header, it aborts compilation.

I'm using arduino 1.8.10 and the example I'm trying to compile is lcdthermocouple

What I'm missing? Please help. Thanks

Pablo

Seems like a known problem.. Read this thread for their solution

Thanks BLH64!! right on the money, that was the problem, modified the library as suggested and it compiled right away.

Pablo