MDrive stepper motor with arduino

Hi,
I've got an MDrive 14 on my workbench and an arduino and I am wondering if I can drive this stepper motor which has an integrated driver directly with the arduino.
I've found the following two posts MDrive Plus motor control with Arduino Mega - Motors, Mechanics, Power and CNC - Arduino Forum and MDrive with Arduino? - Motors, Mechanics, Power and CNC - Arduino Forum which discuss using an arduino to control an mdrive stepper motor.

In the first post, it is mentioned that pins 3,4,5,6 are connected to step, direction, ground and 5V+. However when I look at the mdrive14 data sheet https://imshome.com/downloads/manuals/mdi_14.pdf page 21. I do not find step and direction pins. I am looking at the 12 pin description (there is a 16pin description with step and direction, however the mdrive14 I have only has a 12 pin connector)

Is it possible to drive the mdrive14 stepper motor directly with an arduino without additional hardware?

many thanks in advance
Jesse

There are 104 pages in that datasheet. Which one do I need to look at?

...R
Stepper Motor Basics
Simple Stepper Code

page 21

I could not see any useful info on page 21. As far as as I can see that unit must be controlled by data messages sent using an RS485 connection. I have no experience of that type of system.

...R

Hey everyone! I want to know if you have some information about how to connect a Mdrive 23 for a
Stepper motor-reducer Mdrive 23 Mcm23c-gel-09, to arduino?

Thanks a lot.

karimgtz:
Hey everyone! I want to know if you have some information about how to connect a Mdrive 23 for a
Stepper motor-reducer Mdrive 23 Mcm23c-gel-09, to arduino?

Thanks a lot.

Can we guess you did not find a manual for your motor and one linked to in the first post does not apply to you motor?

Paul