Hey Guys, I purchased an Arduino a few years ago and am finally trying to learn how to use it. I purchased this http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004G2KTU4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 My room has a door that automatically locks when closed. I cannot alter the door, handle, etc since I am in an apartment. I'm trying to devise a plan to meet the following design requirements:
- Door must be open mechanically from the inside
- The Arduino must connect to wifi to be operated from an iPhone
- The door itself cannot be damaged
- The interior door handle must still be useable to open by hand
- Some sort of motor is going to have to be involved, but cost should be kept to a minimum
Handle Dimensions: 38" from ground 42" from top L shaped handle that sticks out 3" from door
Any thoughts or design setup suggestions would be amazing. Let me know if any extra info is needed. Thanks!