MEga2560

greeatings

I have mega 2560 arduino board .
I have some problems with mega
I upload code to my mega from arudino uno spi communication.
Now my mega dont wort like arudino board.
How can i back to normal work my mega

t0r30rs:
I upload code to my mega from arudino uno spi communication.

What did you do? Be more specific please. (And reread your post before posting it :wink: )

If you used a Arduino Uno as a Arduino as ISP to upload code via upload using programmer then you'll need to reburn the Mega bootloader the same way.

septillion:
What did you do? Be more specific please. (And reread your post before posting it :wink: )

If you used a Arduino Uno as a Arduino as ISP to upload code via upload using programmer then you'll need to reburn the Mega bootloader the same way.

i try to use uno like programator with isp .
And i burn bootloader on my mega and blink program on mega.
Now this program is on mega but i can programming my mega via USB port.
Do you understand me .
I need help for recover mega to default propertise .

Uploading a program via a programmer (which can be a Arduino as ISP) leaves the Mega without bootloader. Simply connect the Arduino as ISP again, select Mega as board and reburn the bootloader. Then blink is gone but you can use the USB again.

septillion:
Uploading a program via a programmer (which can be a Arduino as ISP) leaves the Mega without bootloader. Simply connect the Arduino as ISP again, select Mega as board and reburn the bootloader. Then blink is gone but you can use the USB again.

do you mean that i now use arduino uno like programer via isp comm and upload some program to my
mega withoud bootloader or ?

I try
board mega
pragramer arduino as isp

and then upload but nothing happend

No, you said you did:

t0r30rs:
And i burn bootloader on my mega and blink program on mega.

Uploading any program to a micro via "Upload using programmer" leaves the Mega without bootloader and only the program. So if you want to use the bootloader (which you need if you want to upload straight via USB) you need to reburn the bootloader.

So:

• Upload the ArduinoISP sketch again to the Uno
  • Connect the Uno to the mega via the ISP header like you did before
  • Switch board to Mega
  • Select Arduino as ISP from programmer menu
  • select burn bootloader

And if you don't understand this I would suggest to find help in your own language. The forum has multiple boards for different languages.

septillion:
No, you said you did:Uploading any program to a micro via "Upload using programmer" leaves the Mega without bootloader and only the program. So if you want to use the bootloader (which you need if you want to upload straight via USB) you need to reburn the bootloader.

So:

• Upload the ArduinoISP sketch again to the Uno
  • Connect the Uno to the mega via the ISP header like you did before
  • Switch board to Mega
  • Select Arduino as ISP from programmer menu
  • select burn bootloader

And if you don't understand this I would suggest to find help in your own language. The forum has multiple boards for different languages.

Thank you
I understand :slight_smile: