Mozzi on Flora?

Hello -

Is there anyone who have successfully made the Mozzi run on the Adafruit Flora? I could do well with some help - There seems to be a pin mapping problem related to the ATmega32u4. I'm using Adafruits Arduino IDE here.

This is the initial error on compiling, after commenting out the warning thrown at 8Mhz clock speed.

/Users/sakari/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Mozzi/mozzi_analog.cpp: In function 'void adcDisconnectAllDigitalIns()':
    /Users/sakari/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Mozzi/mozzi_analog.cpp:72: error: 'NUM_ANALOG_INPUTS' was not declared in this scope
    /Users/sakari/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Mozzi/mozzi_analog.cpp: In function 'void adcReconnectAllDigitalIns()':
    /Users/sakari/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Mozzi/mozzi_analog.cpp:79: error: 'NUM_ANALOG_INPUTS' was not declared in this scope
    /Users/sakari/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Mozzi/mozzi_analog.cpp: At global scope:
    /Users/sakari/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Mozzi/mozzi_analog.cpp:141: error: 'NUM_ANALOG_INPUTS' was not declared in this scope
    /Users/sakari/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Mozzi/mozzi_analog.cpp:142: error: 'NUM_ANALOG_INPUTS' was not declared in this scope
    /Users/sakari/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Mozzi/mozzi_analog.cpp:142: error: template argument 2 is invalid
    /Users/sakari/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Mozzi/mozzi_analog.cpp:142: error: invalid type in declaration before ';' token
    /Users/sakari/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Mozzi/mozzi_analog.cpp: In function 'int mozziAnalogRead(unsigned char)':
    /Users/sakari/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Mozzi/mozzi_analog.cpp:163: error: request for member 'push' in 'adc_channels_to_read', which is of non-class type 'int'
    /Users/sakari/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Mozzi/mozzi_analog.cpp:164: error: 'analog_readings' was not declared in this scope
    /Users/sakari/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Mozzi/mozzi_analog.cpp: In function 'void adcReadSelectedChannels()':
    /Users/sakari/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Mozzi/mozzi_analog.cpp:172: error: request for member 'pop' in 'adc_channels_to_read', which is of non-class type 'int'
    /Users/sakari/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Mozzi/mozzi_analog.cpp: In function 'void receiveSecondControlADC()':
    /Users/sakari/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Mozzi/mozzi_analog.cpp:188: error: 'analog_readings' was not declared in this scope

This has been cross-posted in the Adafruit support forums, for which I apologize, but desperation got the better of me.

• S. Jantti