Multiple definitions when using sloeber IDE (eclipse plugin)

Hi,

I have started using sloeber IDE and have coded a project with one class.

It has the sloeber.ino.cpp file, the accelerationMeter.cpp file and the class I have created MPU6050Helper (.h and .cpp, I now that the name is quite bad but as I was just testing and could not decide on a better name I went with that one).

In my .h files I have the ifndef... define... to avoid double includes and the MPU6050 h file I'm using also has it.

I guess the problem arises because the way this IDE compiles and links, the error (its repeated for a lot of methods) is the following one:

./sloeber.ino.cpp.o: In function `MPU6050::dmpGetFIFOPacketSize()':
/home/ejosmol/Arduino/libraries/MPU6050/MPU6050_6Axis_MotionApps20.h:743: multiple definition of `MPU6050::dmpGetFIFOPacketSize()'
./MPU6050Helper.cpp.o:/home/ejosmol/Arduino/libraries/MPU6050/MPU6050_6Axis_MotionApps20.h:743: first defined here

It seems that it includes the header twice, in the sloeber object file and also in my class object file.

Any idea on how to solve this? the IDE is great and I'd like to use it because it helps a lot with not simple projects, but so far I have not been able of solving this.

sloeber.ino.cpp

#ifdef __IN_ECLIPSE__
//This is a automatic generated file
//Please do not modify this file
//If you touch this file your change will be overwritten during the next build
//This file has been generated on 2018-07-29 12:05:36

#include "Arduino.h"
#include "MPU6050Helper.h"

void initMPU();
void configureLeds();
void dmpDataReady();
void setup() ;
void loop() ;

#include "AccelMeter.ino"

#endif

In my .h files I have the ifndef... define... to avoid double includes and the MPU6050 h file I'm using also has it.

If what is not defined, define what?

Do you have the same issues compiling using the IDE?

Your include guard looks like this (generated) one ? :

/*
 * MPU6050Helper.h
 *  Created on: 08.08.2018
 *      Author: 6v6gt
 */

#ifndef MPU6050HELPER_H_
#define MPU6050HELPER_H_

#endif /* MPU6050HELPER_H_ */

Before I look too far in solving such problems, I delete sloeber.ino.cpp, allow it to rebuild, then re-index everything.