Multiple LEDs help

I just need help figuring out if this led setup will work, I dont have a arduino and breadboard at home to test it as i need to take this to class and wire it up, so i only have a frtizing diagram. But I dont want to go to class with this setup and code and have it not work so can someone tell me if an led setup like this will work or are there too many. And previously i wired up leds with each wire and resistor not 4 leds on to one wire and resistor. The screenshot is attached of the diagram.

Don't use D1, this is the TX pin.
Don't put leds in parallel.
Your resistors are not going to GND.

Fritzing diagrams are crap.

As shown it is totally wrong.

Using multiple LEDs is perfectly fine (though you must size the resistor to limit current appropriately - 20mA recommended max per pin, 40mA absolute max), but what's shown in that fritzing has many problems (btw - we hate fritzing here; We'd rather you draw a schematic out on dead trees and post a photo of it. Fritzing makes it easy to do things wrong. )...

Also, if putting LEDs in parallel, they should all have their own resistor - if you put them in parallel without their own resistor, due to differences between the LEDs, the current flowing through them won't be equal, so they won't be the same brightness (or - if the differences are large, and the resistor permits enough current to damage a single LED, it can destroy the LED).

Ok thank you guys! I didnt know about the fritzing thing im new so sorry about that. Appreciate the help :grinning:

It doesn't look promising.
GND is connectected to lower blue long strip on breadboard, only to feed the button.
Resistors are connected to red line.
Led outputs looks like to be connected to upper blue line together with button. Probably a fritzing feature.
Button input is connected to pin 1, which preferably should be left empty as Pin 0 and 1 is used for serial communication.

It is hard to see how your leds are connected, but the upper 2 in each goup looks like to be very lonely. No connection anywhere except each other. There is no connection across the ditch in the middle.