Need Guide/Advice for device i need

hi guys.. i a new to this arduino and now studying how it works.

my plan is that arduino communicating to mikrotik router (routerOS)

basically about the voucher or user/pass displaying into lcd display in arduino

and

if button been click it will display an password or key comming from mikrotik router.

im very beginner in this so anybody can help me or guide some for my project??thnx advance.

btw i found and plan to buy the arduino board. can suggest is this OK?

*Mega 2560 R3 Mega2560 REV3 (ATmega2560-16AU CH340G) Board

OR

*UNO R3 MEGA328P CH340 CH340G For Arduino UNO R3

OR

*DUE R3 Board SAM3X8E 32-bit ARM Cortex-M3 / Mega2560 R3 Duemilanove 2013 For Arduino Due Board

which is better for those 3?

and other item to buy

*Micro SD Card Micro SDHC Mini TF Card Adapter Reader Module for Arduino
*1602 LCD Board Keypad Shield Blue Backlight

noblesserigger:
my plan is that arduino communicating to mikrotik router (routerOS)

You need to tell us more about this device. A link to the datasheet that defines how it is controlled would be a big help.

I can't make sense of this

basically about the voucher or user/pass displaying into lcd display in arduino

If English is not your mother tongue maybe one of the other language sections of the Forum would be easier for you.

...R

It does look like you are attempting to get some sort of credential or similar information from the Mikrotik router.
How are you going to connect your new Arduino to this router ? With an ethernet connection, a wireless lan connection or some other method ?
Can you already get this information from your router using another method, for example connection a PC to it ?

As has been suggested, more detailed information ( like a data sheet) is necessary to determine if this idea is even possible

I think I have misunderstood. I thought the OP was talking about the sort of router that is used for wood-working but now i suspect it is a router for an internet connection so I will steer clear.

However the first part of my Reply #1 remains relevant.

...R