Need help making a rf transmitter/receiver with a button to turn on/off an led

I want to use two arduinos, one with an rf transmitter and the other with a receiver. Basically, all I want to do it is to push a button on the arduino with the rf transmitter and for it to send a message to the other arduino to turn on/off an led.

Something like this but with two arduino unos.

Can someone help me? I am very new to this.

I need some example code for what I want. I found code to make the arduinos communicate and I tried modifying it with the code you use to turn an led on/off with a button but it didn't work.

If you are very new, start with a well documented tutorial from Adafruit : https://learn.adafruit.com/
Once you have done a few of those, you can try to make something yourself.
Do you know which frequency is legal in your country ? 433MHz or 315MHz ?
The transmitter and receiver in the youtube video are very cheap. They are almost only used with the RadioHead library in RH_ASK mode : RadioHead: RadioHead Packet Radio library for embedded microprocessors
If you click on that link, you see that it is something for advanced Arduino users.

Hi,
The nRF24L01 is very cheap and widely used. See info HERE:

Try the "Bare Minimum" example first...

Sound advice from both sources.
There is a wealth of knowledge available on Terry's site.
Stay away from the ASK modules, too much trouble for the dime they cost.
The nrf2400 modules need a 10uf cap across the supply pins, but work great! The ones with the LNA's and pre-amps and wire antennas are the best.

I'm using these 433MHz transmitter/receiver http://img.banggood.com/thumb/view/upload/2014/05/SKU136305/1.jpg

soul116, but that is the problem we are talking about.
Those require the RadioHead library for the protocol of the transmission, while other RF modules (transceivers) have a chip on the module which makes the protocol, for example the one that terryking228 mentioned.
Those cheap RF modules that you have, can be used without the RadioHead library, but that creates so many other problems, and it will never be perfect.

Can you get a DS18B20 temperature sensor ? To learn about libraries and learn how to connect things. After that it is still easier to try the nRF24L01.

Arduino is (in my opinion) about learning along the way, not diving into the deep.