Nextion "click" function can instead of touch "botton" ?

HI,there

I made a simple code to turn on/off LED

include "NexButton.h"

include "NexText.h"

NexButton b0 = NexButton(0, 1, "b0"); NexButton b1 = NexButton(0, 6, "b1");

char buffer[10] = {0};

NexTouch *nex_Listen_List[] = { &b0, &b1,

NULL };

/** * Button to return the response. * * @param ptr - the parameter was transmitted to pop event function pointer. * */ void aa(void *ptr) { NexButton *btn = (NexButton *)ptr; memset(buffer, 0, sizeof(buffer)); btn->getText(buffer, sizeof(buffer)); if (strcmp(buffer,"ON")) { digitalWrite(13, HIGH); strcpy(buffer, "ON"); }

btn->setText(buffer);

}

/** * Button to return the response. * * @param ptr - the parameter was transmitted to pop event function pointer. * */ void bb(void *ptr) { NexButton *btn = (NexButton *)ptr; memset(buffer, 0, sizeof(buffer)); btn->getText(buffer, sizeof(buffer)); if (strcmp(buffer,"off")) { digitalWrite(13, LOW); strcpy(buffer, "off"); }

btn->setText(buffer);

} void setup(void) { nexInit(); b0.attachPop(aa, &b0); b1.attachPop(bb, &b1);

//setting port OUTPUT pinMode(13, OUTPUT);

//initializing port digitalWrite(13, LOW);

} void loop(void) { nexLoop(nex_Listen_List); }

and I made a hmi file when I press b0 , aa function will turn on LED and start to count down, when I press b1 LED will turn off and count down over.

but I am curious , Could "click" function can instead of touch screen to off the LED because my project can't turn off LED though "click" had "touch" b1 button

I am sorry for my bad English hope you guys know what I said

btw my nextion is 7''

DON'T CROSS POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=492721 I HAVE REPORTED THIS THREAD TO THE MODERATORS