Ngrok With ESP32 to control LED from anywhere in the world

Hello, I just try to use the Ngrok with Esp32 so that anyone can access the LED in my house (just test). I followed the tutorial in this link by changing port number to 8888. Then add the led control code in it. The code works locally.

However, when I try to link my ESP32 board (1 only) IP address to the NGROK, the NGROK gives the host website in a short time then turn into an error. This test is done in Malaysia but the window shows client sessions in "us".

To solve this problem, what should i do ? How to change the region or anything can I do ? The error number is ERR_NGROK_108 but i couldn't find the solution in google.

Accessing ESP32 web server from anywhere in the world ( ESP8266 compatible) (microcontrollerslab.com)

That seems to be a problem with that "Ngrok" service (whatever that is) but the Arduino IDE or the ESP32 most probably are not part of the problem (although they may be part of your setup). So ask the service provider for help.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.