NRF24 Power stability

I'm using a NRF24 to communicate. The arduino is powered by an external supply and the NRF24 is powered by an 3.3V voltage regulator. Communication is stable until additional consumers (servos, arduino on i2c bus) are connected. In this case communication can't be established. Even a 10µF condensator didn't solve the problem.
Any suggestion?

Communication is stable until additional consumers (servos, arduino on i2c bus) are connected.

Connected to where ?

Which Arduino? Is the NRF powered from the on-board 3.3V regulator? Is the servo powered from the Arduino's 5V regulator?
Where are the additional consumers powered from and how much current do they draw?

Counterpart is also an Arduino.
I'm using a Nano but the power for servos and other devices is not using arduino power. Power to arduino is provided by Vin

Power to arduino is provided by Vin

What voltage is being supplied ?

NickAmSee:
and the NRF24 is powered by an 3.3V voltage regulator.

How is the regulator powered?

How are the other devices powered relative to the power supplies for the Arduino and the 3.3v regulator?

Please make a simple drawing showing how everything is connected and post a photo of the drawing. Please DO NOT use Fritzing. See this Simple Image Posting Guide

...R

Voltage on Vin is 5V

NickAmSee:
Voltage on Vin is 5V

That's not enough. Vin is connected to the barrel jack and the same 7v-12v recommendation applies to it. The minimum is 6v.

If you have a regulated 5v supply it should be connected to the the 5v pin.

Please, as already requested, provide a full wiring diagram.

...R

I’ve the wiring attached

Image from Reply #8 so we don't have to download it. See this Simple Image Posting Guide

...R

What is providing the 5v power? How many amps can it provide?

And see my comment in Reply #7 about Vin

...R

Solved!

@Robin2: Thanks for your hint. It was the VIn. I changed it to V5 pin and now its working.