Oculus Prime Laptop Robot with Arms

Hello Everyone,

I think I am on a very complex project. So I will describe the it best I can and would enjoy everyone help if they can. I will fist List what what hardware is

1)OSEPP Uno R3 Plus (Ardunio Compatible)
Ethernet Shield
Parallax Board of Education for Ardunio
Sensor and Motor Shield-See Studio 12A12 -13 Sensor Ports and 2 Motor Ports
Robotic Arm 6 DOF Mechanical Arm with 6 Servos

2)Nano 3.0 Controller Board Compatible with Arduino Nano
I / O Expansion Sensor Shield For Arduino UNO R1 Nano 3.0 duemilanove -14 I/O Pin (servo type with GND, power and signal
8 analog Pin with power output and GND
6 PWM Pin
5 I2C expansion Pin
Ethernet Shield
Robotic Arm 6 DOF Mechanical Arm with 6 Servos

3)OLIMEX DUNIO MITE-MEGA
Ethernet Shield
Sensor and Motor Shield-See Studio 12A12 -13 Sensor Ports and 2 Motor Ports
4 of the HC-SRO4
2 of PIR Sensor
4 of Infrared Sensor Obstacle Avoidance Module

4)Parallax Quick Start Board P8x32a
Ethernet Adaptor
Bread Board
6DOF MPU-6050 3 Axis gyroscope + acce?eerometer module(3V-5V compatible)
Sensor Module HMC5883L Power supply:3V-5V Triple Axis Compass Magnetometer

5)Digispark Kickstarter USB Development Board for Arduino
Ethernet Shield HanRun 13/15
Bread Board with power supply
DHT11 Digital Temperature and Humidity Sensor Module For Arduino AVR PIC New
Microphone Sensor High Sensitivity Sound Detection Module For Arduino AVR PIC

6)Oculus Laptop Robot by Xaxxon
ArduninOculus Microcontroller

On Board 1 and 2 with I want to control the Robotic Arms- I have had some issues I can not find the code or find anywhere how to get them working.

On Board 3, 4 and 5 I got the boards to read the senors correctly but the problem is I dont know how to get boards 1-5 talking to each other through the Ethernet

My goal is the my Oculus Laptop Robot to talk and get reading from the boards 1-5. Board 6 not much i want to change because the controls the movement but do want it to be able the communicate with boards 1-5 via the Oculus. I want to upgrade and do install LISP later to make it into a LEAF Robot with this platform.

Problem 1: I want to control the right robotic arm with the servos on board 1 and networked with boards 1-6
Problem 2:I want to control the left robotic arm with the servos on board 2 and networked with boards 1-6
Problem 3:I want to network all the boards so they can share data from the sensors that will be fed into the Laptop Robot.

This is where i am stuck at I hope I was clear on my project. Anyone that can help that would be great. Any Ideas that would be great to. Thank you so much in advance.

Thank you
Gheorghe

Is this a "Gigs and collaborations" question?
I can move it there if you like.

If you feel that is the best place for this then yes great have it moved over. Its really a help questions but collaboration would be great. i am really suck, I keep searching online for code and how to work the arms working but i keep finding information on the OWI. I dont have that, and for the most part a beginner with ardunio. Below is the picture is the arm that I had purchased. Thank you

Robot Arm Clamp Set 6 DOF Robotics Arm.jpg

This is where i am stuck at I hope I was clear on my project.

That appears to be a common servo based robotic arm, so you could start by sending it commands that you expect to be sent from the other boards.