PCB design queries, using EasyEDA.

I get on well generally with the package but there are some aspects that I woulp appreciate help with please.

1. Ground plane. I have been laboriously drawing ground areas for my designs which takes ages, especially when enlarging SMD pads for LED heatsinking etc. I noticed someone in another thread mention "ground plane pouring" and wondered if I am missing an automatic function to do that?

2. Components that appear not to exist in the library. My design uses an Amphenol 2x6 pin IDC right angle, through hole plug with latches. I can't find anything similar so looked into designing my own footprint or modifying another. However I can't find a way to edit someone else's design and I am baffled about the start from scratch option.

I was not pleased to find that the footprint for the Arduino Nano was wrong too! Pin 16 was declared twice and there was no pin 15. I was using a "user" supplied footprint so I suppose that I should have been more diligent checking. Still, that's a lesson learnt.

Are there any "power" users who would like to comment please?

Never used EasyEDA, but have you tried looking in the documentation?

Copper pour.

Edit footprint.

Review this: