[Please..] Serial communication btw lilypad (leonardo , micro) and desktop

Hi all..

I used arduino uno for reading mpu 9150 (inertial sensor) and sending it to desktop

and I'm new to 'lilypad usb' for making it wearable!

but problem is cause 'lily pad' has single micro processor (like leonardo, micro), the prior c++ code don't work anymore...

I think that's because there is no function for selecting 'baud rate (cause serial.begin() is empty)' so I can't know exact baud rate of arduino but in c++ code we should match the 'baud rate' with arduino... so I think it makes problem..

but it is just my guess...

I just want to know ' how to read data from arduino lilypad usb into c++ project (or leonardo or micro) by serial port'

please help me... I spent almost whole day to solve this..

thanks!

I think that's because there is no function for selecting 'baud rate (cause serial.begin() is empty)' so I can't know exact baud rate of arduino but in c++ code we should match the 'baud rate' with arduino... so I think it makes problem..

No, it doesn't. You can choose any baudrate in your PC software and the communication will work.

the prior c++ code don't work anymore...

What exactly doesn't work anymore? Where is the code that doesn't work?

I just want to know ' how to read data from arduino lilypad usb into c++ project (or leonardo or micro) by serial port'

Usually it's exactly the same way as you would do with the UNO. Post your code and we may find your problem. Also describe how it worked on the UNO and what it does with the Lilypad USB.

Edit: And provide a wiring schema of how you connected the MPU to the Lilypad.