Power question for large LED project

I am building LED offering candle system for a church. The system will have a total of 63 LED candles. Each candle will be lit using 16 Bits RGB LED Ring 16 X WS2812 LINK.

For Power I will be using Aclorol 5V Power Supply 70A 350W 110V / 220V AC to DC 5V 70amp
LINK.

All rings have to be interconnected with data wire for.

My question is, how do I calculate the maximum number of LED can I connect in line before i need to connect another power supply. What is the acceptable voltage drop and how many rings can i connect to a single power supple. The power supple has 3 different input channels.

63 x 16 = 1006. That's a LOT and you might run out of memory if they are individually addressed. (3 bytes per pixel.) If they are all addressed together in parallel, no big deal.

For power you should be OK as long as you make several wiring-runs back to the power supply. Don't try to power them all on the same pair of wires. The voltage drop depends on current & resistance (Ohm's Law). Wire resistance depends on wire gauge and length.

...The problem with LED strips is that the power conductor built-into the strop is essentially very small gauge wire, and LED rings with actual wire for power is not so much of an issue.

A 1/2 volt drop is probably OK. There are online charts for wire resistance of different gauges. The charts also usually show maximum current recommendations.

Thanks for the replay. I will be addressing each ring separately, so group of 16 LED's each time. The idea is, that when person wan't to light up a candle, they will press a single button, and the system will randomly pick a candle (1 ring, 16 LED's) and light it up for them.

Take a break and try this calculator, it should help size your wire. Wire Size & Voltage Drop Calculator | GRE Alpha

Burning candles tend to be emit "orange"... which can be simulated with white LEDs using pseudo-random toggling and a light diffuser. If the "16" act as one "candle", this might avoid memory problems.