Power supply for 4 sg90 micro servos

Hi, I have recently been toying around with a 3d printed robot arm which I designed and you guessed it, printed. I need a way to power these servos, mostly 2 at a time or even 1. According to the specifications, the maximum I would need is 5v 3a. I am not sure the best way to provide such power as I really only have a year or two of simple electronics experience. Thanks for the help!

Edit: I am using a buono uno (a chinese clone board)

The best way to provide 5V 3A is a power supply that can provide 5V 4A or 5V 5A.

Paul

Paul_KD7HB: The best way to provide 5V 3A is a power supply that can provide 5V 4A or 5V 5A.

Paul

Do you recommend a dc jack from amazon with a generic 5V 4A AC to DC? I found this: https://www.adafruit.com/product/373

therealjoe24:
Do you recommend a dc jack from amazon with a generic 5V 4A AC to DC? I found this: Breadboard-friendly 2.1mm DC barrel jack : ID 373 : $0.95 : Adafruit Industries, Unique & fun DIY electronics and kits

I don’t recommend products. IF you use that don’t connect anything to pin3 because with the power plug removed, 2-3 are shorted.

Paul

I see, what do you suggest I use? I have a 5v 4A dc barrel jack. I have been thinking of a meanwell 25W psu, but I am not really prepared to deal with that as I am only in high school.