problem in using two software serials with arduino uno

i m making sensor module which will be mounted on a mobility platform. :slight_smile:
module will be consist of a GPS device and a sensor. the task is to send sensor data and the coordinates of that place where data is taken to my mobile via wifi and Blynk app.
i m using arduino uno for this purpose with two software serials(one for GPS and other for Wifi) one at pin 3,4 and other at pin 8,7.
now the problem is when uno communicates with GPS it gets disconnected with wifi module(mean no serial communication with wifi) and when it completes its communication with GPS(acquiring of coordinates) sometime it again connects with wifi ( disconnection with GPS) after some delay and sometime it doesn't. but i don't want this to happen. >:(
now my question is can i use both of soft serials at a time, mean no disconnection with either of module, if yes plz tell me the procedure.
GPS neo6m, wifi esp8266

For multiple serial ports, it is much, much better to use an Arduino like the Mega, with 4 hardware serial ports.

Software serial libraries compete for resources like timers and interrupts, so it is difficult, if not impossible to use two or more at the same time.

I think it would be better to use a NoceMCU or the like and accessing the GPS from that,
even if software serial would be needed.

Or you could use an ESP32 module that has more than one serial and a lot more processing power.

In UNO, there is only one hardware UART Port which can work in parallel with a software UART Port (SUART Port) without problem. The OP has two SUART Ports which are not working in parallel. If SUART1 works, SUART2 remains OFF and vice versa. I think that the OP wants to know if this behaviors of the SUART Ports are normal or a problem that could be corrected.

GolamMostafa:
I think that the OP wants to know if this behaviors of the SUART Ports are normal or a problem that could be corrected.

He should know by now, if he read the answers..

jremington:
Software serial libraries compete for resources like timers and interrupts,
so it is difficult, if not impossible to use two or more at the same time.

mustafeez:
i m using arduino uno for this purpose with two software serials(one for GPS and other for Wifi) one at pin 3,4 and other at pin 8,7.

So why don't you save yourself some grief and put one of the devices on hardware serial? Further, and since you are using an ESP8266 already, you may find that the Uno is redundant.