Problems with Nano analog pins

Hey there,

I am working on my final year project and it requires exactly 8 analog pins. 3 for accelerator sensor and 5 for flex sensors.

i tested each sensor individually and they worked fine.

the problem occurred while integrating the two sensors together as A4 gives 0 output and A5 gives 1023 output. i even switched the sensors and the pins but still for these two pins i get the same output.

i disconnected everything and tried A4 alone i got the correct result.
i did the same thing with A5 and i got the correct result.

the problem occurs only in A4 and A5 when i connect them witht the other analog inputs.
i did some searching and i found that A4 is SDA and A5 is SCK.

my question : what is exactly happening and why? and how to overcome this problem as i really have to use nano and the 8 analog pins.

Thank you very much!

Please show us a good image of the wiring and schematic.

Thanks for your response ..
I'm sorry for being late, I was drawing the circuit diagram for you.

We are using from A0 to A4 for flex sensors and from A5 to A7 for accelerator sensor.

It appears your Arduino GND is not connected.

This drawing is to show you the analog pins connection, that's why I forgot to connect the ground but in my circuit I'm connecting both grounds one with flex sensors and the other one with the accelerator sensor.

Hey there,
I tried the same connection with Arduino Mega2560 (Analog pins from A0 to A7) and I got the output.
So, I think the problem with Arduino Nano only not the connection itself.
What are the possible solutions for my problem as I have to use Arduino Nano ?

I wanted to update you again.

I tried another Arduino Nano with the same connections and I got the same output. Pin 4 and 5 were not working as required.

Posting code could help.
You don't use I2C ofcourse. Because that would use pin A4 and A5.
Leo..