Problems with OLED_I2C library fonts

Hi! I have a display (oled 128x64, 4pin). I using the OLED_I2C library by Rinky Dink Electronics (OLED_I2C - Rinky-Dink Electronics). Its work very good. However, when i try using a custom fonts (Rinky-Dink Electronics), i get this
Code:

#include <OLED_I2C.h>

OLED  myOLED(SDA, SCL);

extern uint8_t BigFont[];

void setup()
{
  myOLED.begin();
  myOLED.setFont(BigFont);
  myOLED.clrScr();
  myOLED.print("ASDASDDSFER1231", 0, 10);
  myOLED.update();

}

void loop()
{
}

display_font_bag.jpg

I guess the problem is, that BigFont is not defined in DefaultFonts.c. Did you download the BigFont.c file and if yes, where did you place it?

pylon:
I guess the problem is, that BigFont is not defined in DefaultFonts.c. Did you download the BigFont.c file and if yes, where did you place it?

Yes i did it. The BigFont.c file is placed in a folder with a sketch file.

Can you please run the code below and post a picture of the screen where the pixel are clearly distinguishable?

#include <OLED_I2C.h>

OLED  myOLED(SDA, SCL);

extern uint8_t BigFont[];

void setup()
{
  myOLED.begin();
  myOLED.setFont(BigFont);
  myOLED.clrScr();
  myOLED.print("A  B  C", 0, 10);
  myOLED.update();

}

void loop()
{
}

pylon:
Can you please run the code below and post a picture of the screen where the pixel are clearly distinguishable?

Is it possible that you use that library with a non AVR platform? What type of Arduino are you using?

pylon:
Is it possible that you use that library with a non AVR platform? What type of Arduino are you using?

i am using the arduino mega 2560 and the Arduino IDE 1.8.1

Just to check that too: if you use the default font, the text is displayed correctly, isn't it?

pylon:
Just to check that too: if you use the default font, the text is displayed correctly, isn't it?

Yes, the default font is displayed correctly and the drawBitmap function too.

pylon:

I am resolved my issue. Its simple. I downloaded the UTFT fonts. Its wrong. The my oled display is monochrome. I converted the .png file to the font. That helped. Thank you very match.

i thought the OLED_I2C library uses the UTFT fonts, at least the format in the source code looks the same to me. How did you convert the PNG into a format usable by the OLED_I2C Library?