Problems with the code for a Fingerprint Door Lock Project

Hello, I'm working on an Arduino project. However, I get some error messages about my code.
Maybe you have a suggestion to make the code easier for me...
I was inspired by the following video:

With me it's like this: I hold my finger on the sensor and it doesn't work... the door lock doesn't move...
Would you help me?

The error messages:

libraries/Adafruit_Fingerprint_Sensor_Library/Adafruit_Fingerprint.cpp.o (symbol from plugin): In function Adafruit_Fingerprint::Adafruit_Fingerprint(SoftwareSerial*, unsigned long)': (.text+0x0): multiple definition of Adafruit_Fingerprint::Adafruit_Fingerprint(SoftwareSerial*, unsigned long)'
sketch/fingerschlossZwei.ino.cpp.o (symbol from plugin):(.text+0x0): first defined here
libraries/Adafruit_Fingerprint_Sensor_Library/Adafruit_Fingerprint.cpp.o (symbol from plugin): In function Adafruit_Fingerprint::Adafruit_Fingerprint(SoftwareSerial*, unsigned long)': (.text+0x0): multiple definition of Adafruit_Fingerprint::Adafruit_Fingerprint(SoftwareSerial*, unsigned long)'
sketch/fingerschlossZwei.ino.cpp.o (symbol from plugin):(.text+0x0): first defined here
libraries/Adafruit_Fingerprint_Sensor_Library/Adafruit_Fingerprint.cpp.o (symbol from plugin): In function Adafruit_Fingerprint::Adafruit_Fingerprint(SoftwareSerial*, unsigned long)': (.text+0x0): multiple definition of Adafruit_Fingerprint::Adafruit_Fingerprint(HardwareSerial*, unsigned long)'
libraries/Adafruit_Fingerprint_Sensor_Library/Adafruit_Fingerprint.cpp.o (symbol from plugin): In function Adafruit_Fingerprint::Adafruit_Fingerprint(SoftwareSerial*, unsigned long)': (.text+0x0): multiple definition of Adafruit_Fingerprint::Adafruit_Fingerprint(HardwareSerial*, unsigned long)'
libraries/Adafruit_Fingerprint_Sensor_Library/Adafruit_Fingerprint.cpp.o (symbol from plugin): In function Adafruit_Fingerprint::Adafruit_Fingerprint(SoftwareSerial*, unsigned long)': (.text+0x0): multiple definition of Adafruit_Fingerprint::begin(unsigned long)'
libraries/Adafruit_Fingerprint_Sensor_Library/Adafruit_Fingerprint.cpp.o (symbol from plugin): In function Adafruit_Fingerprint::Adafruit_Fingerprint(SoftwareSerial*, unsigned long)': (.text+0x0): multiple definition of Adafruit_Fingerprint::writeStructuredPacket(Adafruit_Fingerprint_Packet const&)'
libraries/Adafruit_Fingerprint_Sensor_Library/Adafruit_Fingerprint.cpp.o (symbol from plugin): In function Adafruit_Fingerprint::Adafruit_Fingerprint(SoftwareSerial*, unsigned long)': (.text+0x0): multiple definition of Adafruit_Fingerprint::getStructuredPacket(Adafruit_Fingerprint_Packet*, unsigned int)'
libraries/Adafruit_Fingerprint_Sensor_Library/Adafruit_Fingerprint.cpp.o (symbol from plugin): In function Adafruit_Fingerprint::Adafruit_Fingerprint(SoftwareSerial*, unsigned long)': (.text+0x0): multiple definition of Adafruit_Fingerprint::checkPassword()'
libraries/Adafruit_Fingerprint_Sensor_Library/Adafruit_Fingerprint.cpp.o (symbol from plugin): In function Adafruit_Fingerprint::Adafruit_Fingerprint(SoftwareSerial*, unsigned long)': (.text+0x0): multiple definition of Adafruit_Fingerprint::verifyPassword()'
libraries/Adafruit_Fingerprint_Sensor_Library/Adafruit_Fingerprint.cpp.o (symbol from plugin): In function Adafruit_Fingerprint::Adafruit_Fingerprint(SoftwareSerial*, unsigned long)': (.text+0x0): multiple definition of Adafruit_Fingerprint::getImage()'
libraries/Adafruit_Fingerprint_Sensor_Library/Adafruit_Fingerprint.cpp.o (symbol from plugin): In function Adafruit_Fingerprint::Adafruit_Fingerprint(SoftwareSerial*, unsigned long)': (.text+0x0): multiple definition of Adafruit_Fingerprint::image2Tz(unsigned char)'
libraries/Adafruit_Fingerprint_Sensor_Library/Adafruit_Fingerprint.cpp.o (symbol from plugin): In function Adafruit_Fingerprint::Adafruit_Fingerprint(SoftwareSerial*, unsigned long)': (.text+0x0): multiple definition of Adafruit_Fingerprint::createModel()'
libraries/Adafruit_Fingerprint_Sensor_Library/Adafruit_Fingerprint.cpp.o (symbol from plugin): In function Adafruit_Fingerprint::Adafruit_Fingerprint(SoftwareSerial*, unsigned long)': (.text+0x0): multiple definition of Adafruit_Fingerprint::storeModel(unsigned int)'
libraries/Adafruit_Fingerprint_Sensor_Library/Adafruit_Fingerprint.cpp.o (symbol from plugin): In function Adafruit_Fingerprint::Adafruit_Fingerprint(SoftwareSerial*, unsigned long)': (.text+0x0): multiple definition of Adafruit_Fingerprint::loadModel(unsigned int)'
libraries/Adafruit_Fingerprint_Sensor_Library/Adafruit_Fingerprint.cpp.o (symbol from plugin): In function Adafruit_Fingerprint::Adafruit_Fingerprint(SoftwareSerial*, unsigned long)': (.text+0x0): multiple definition of Adafruit_Fingerprint::getModel()'
libraries/Adafruit_Fingerprint_Sensor_Library/Adafruit_Fingerprint.cpp.o (symbol from plugin): In function Adafruit_Fingerprint::Adafruit_Fingerprint(SoftwareSerial*, unsigned long)': (.text+0x0): multiple definition of Adafruit_Fingerprint::deleteModel(unsigned int)'
libraries/Adafruit_Fingerprint_Sensor_Library/Adafruit_Fingerprint.cpp.o (symbol from plugin): In function Adafruit_Fingerprint::Adafruit_Fingerprint(SoftwareSerial*, unsigned long)': (.text+0x0): multiple definition of Adafruit_Fingerprint::emptyDatabase()'
libraries/Adafruit_Fingerprint_Sensor_Library/Adafruit_Fingerprint.cpp.o (symbol from plugin): In function Adafruit_Fingerprint::Adafruit_Fingerprint(SoftwareSerial*, unsigned long)': (.text+0x0): multiple definition of Adafruit_Fingerprint::fingerFastSearch()'
libraries/Adafruit_Fingerprint_Sensor_Library/Adafruit_Fingerprint.cpp.o (symbol from plugin): In function Adafruit_Fingerprint::Adafruit_Fingerprint(SoftwareSerial*, unsigned long)': (.text+0x0): multiple definition of Adafruit_Fingerprint::getTemplateCount()'
libraries/Adafruit_Fingerprint_Sensor_Library/Adafruit_Fingerprint.cpp.o (symbol from plugin): In function Adafruit_Fingerprint::Adafruit_Fingerprint(SoftwareSerial*, unsigned long)': (.text+0x0): multiple definition of Adafruit_Fingerprint::setPassword(unsigned long)'
/var/folders/tq/1dn25dh51v50d5c05_ph10zw0000gn/T//ccLHo2uX.ltrans0.ltrans.o: In function main': /private/var/folders/tq/1dn25dh51v50d5c05_ph10zw0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/A241DB80-DC1A-4B0B-8534-F1FF7D0C794E/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino/main.cpp:43: undefined reference to setup'
/private/var/folders/tq/1dn25dh51v50d5c05_ph10zw0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/A241DB80-DC1A-4B0B-8534-F1FF7D0C794E/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino/main.cpp:46: undefined reference to `loop'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
exit status 1
Error when compiling for the board Arduino/Genuino Uno.

You can found the code in the attachment.
THANK YOU all!

Read "How To Use This Forum"

This is what happens when you do not

winweb:
With me it's like this: I hold my finger on the sensor and it doesn't work... the door lock doesn't move...

You need to get your code to compile and upload before it will have any hope of working.

winweb:
You can found the code in the attachment.
THANK YOU all!

Nope. I guess you were so busy cross posting you forgot to attach it this time around:
https://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=618089

Please don't cross post.

Duplicate posts can waste the time of the people trying to help. Someone might spend 15 minutes writing a detailed answer on this thread, without knowing that someone else already did the same in the other thread.

In the future, take some time to pick the forum section that best suits the topic of your question and then only post once to that forum section. This is basic forum etiquette, as explained in the sticky "How to use this forum - please read." post you will find at the top of every forum section. It contains a lot of other useful information. Please read it.

Also posted in the German forum