Professor boots esp32 Failed to enter RAM download mode

I am currently trying to upload the code for professor boots mini skiddi on my esp 32. I am using the code he provided as well as the esp 32 he provided on his website with the link. When verifying the code in Arduino IDE i have no issues but when i go to upload the code I keep getting the error that says, "A fatal error occurred: Failed to enter RAM download mode (result was 01050000: Requested resource not found)
Failed uploading: uploading error: exit status 2". I will attach the link to the esp32 he recommended to purchase as well as the code I am using. Any help would be greatly appreciated I have fought with this for 4 days now and have read several forums but have yet to have found any solutions.`Here is the link for the code.https://github.com/ProfBoots/MiniSkidi-V3.0.git Here is the error I am recieving

Here is the link for the esp32 he recomends:

The project tutorials seem to focus primarily on building the 3D bits and mounting the electronics. On the Github, but neither the tutorials nor the Github appear to provide any information about which ESP32 chips/modules are supported, or any technical details on compiling the code, configuring the IDE or uploading to the ESP. My guess is that It may need the correct device selecting from the plethora of devices listed in the IDE and/or the correct configuration under Tools (lower half of menu).

Could you tell us which ESP 32 variant or board it is that you are using?

I did note the ESP32-D0WD-V3 which narrows it down somewhat, but are you using a dev board or a standalone chip on some custom board?

@bradleyfarmer233 posted the information in post #2 above, but it was hidden by the forum's spam system. I have now restored the post visibility.

I am using the eps32 system by expressif and using a dev board


I just restarted Arduino IDE to see if I could get it to work and now I am receiving this error message