PWM high current

I want to PWM (2kHz) high load - 24V, 7A. As far as I understand, I cannot do this by directly connecting N-channel mosfet to the Arduino, I need to use a separate mosfet driver. I would like to avoid creating such a module myself, is there anything similar available for sale? If not, could you help me picking all the needed parts for such a module?

Best to just buy a motor driver, something like this one.

Or a single mosfet with a gate driver would be less expensive: https://www.tindie.com/products/DrAzzy/mosfet-switch-wfl3100a-gate-driver/

A motor driver may not support well the 2kHz signal. Dunno if the MOSFET driver is really less expensive after all (experiments...).

Consider that the driver IC supports max. 18V, i.e. you'll have to provide an adequate power source - voltage AND current! At least a big and fast cap is required to support the gate current spikes.

So, motor driver might not work due to used low frequency, module from tindie as well as DrDiettrich points out (although I was not able to find a datasheet for that driver IC and could not check what is the max Vin). That means I am back to square one. What should I do?

So, motor driver might not work due to used low frequency,

Not sure where you got that idea, but the motor driver I linked works from DC to 100 kHz.

jremington:
Not sure where you got that idea

DrDiettrich has suggested that: "A motor driver may not support well the 2kHz signal".

I meant "a chance exists", depending on a specific module. Sorry for my bad English.