RF Transmitter Receiver audio?

hey there !
i recently got those 433Mhz Wireless RF Transmitter Module+ Receiver Alarm and i have thinking if i could transmit and receive audio with them.
i want to connect the transmitter to a microphone (a PPT) and the anther side to a amplifier to announce things (public address system in short).
i know audio is analog and i believe that those modules are transmitting digital or so.
analog digital converter ic is the answer or there is another way ?

i planing the connect the transmitter to a digispark attiny84 and the receiver to arduino nano

thanks in advance !

Those radios are digital, and have about 4000 bits/second maximum data rate.

That might be high enough for intelligible voice signals, if you work hard at it.

Any audio you managed to squeeze through at that data rate would be of very poor quality…

Get an analog radio link

regards

Allan

jremington:
Those radios are digital, and have about 4000 bits/second maximum data rate.

That might be high enough for intelligible voice signals, if you work hard at it.

how can i work in that ? write adc program?

allanhurst:
Any audio you managed to squeeze through at that data rate would be of very poor quality..

Get an analog radio link

regards

Allan

all i need is understandable voice and that its so i thinks that its worth trying.
i thought on anther way do use fm transmitter and build a 1 channel fm receiver but i got throbel in making it becuse when no one will presing the PTT there will be white noise

becuse when no one will presing the PTT there will be white noise

Not if you add a squelch circuit to the receiver.

all i need is understandable voice and that its so i thinks that its worth trying.

Do you?
4000 bits per second, translates into 400 bytes per second which translates to a top frequency of 200Hz wit an 8 bit sample. There is no way that is going to be understandable.