RFID Database

hello

i would like to read rfid card using arduino and store the values into a database through which later an arduino sends these values and check if it exist in data and respond back with message if yes and grant permission

how do i do this and what software to be used

You need to write your own software though some parts of it may be available in libraries.

Here is a tutorial on using rfid with an arduino (search for others);

You need to specify clearly what you mean by a "database" and where it will be stored.
The RAM in an Arduino is limited but by adding an SD card you could store lots of numbers in a file.

On the other hand you could have the database on a PC or laptop and have the arduino communicate with that via ethernet or WiFi (extra hardware needed).

ardly:
You need to specify clearly what you mean by a "database" and where it will be stored.
The RAM in an Arduino is limited but by adding an SD card you could store lots of numbers in a file.

On the other hand you could have the database on a PC or laptop and have the arduino communicate with that via ethernet or WiFi (extra hardware needed).

^This!
What is your definition of 'database'? Some flat file of some kind?
A real database like SQL/MySQL?
(in which you would need a web server like LAMP/WAMP installed or something)
I have posted several project around here using Arduino wifi/ethernet and PHP/MySQL to query & insert data....etc

You might be better off looking at this project
https://wiki.hackerspaces.org/Open_Access_Control_for_Hacker_Spaces

sorry my bad

i would like to have a database on a pc like php or firebase and would like to communicate with pc and rfid module through ESP8266 and like send and receive data from database to check if it matches with the list of cards present and grant access