RGB OLED 128x128 / Adafruit SSD1351 Libraries Pinout

Hi all, (even if I learn a lot from theese forums I’m as newbie as always)

I’m trying to use a new RGB OLED display to replace another White only oled on a Maker 1010 WiFI.

I have an SSD1351 RGBOLED buyed from amazon, suposed to be driven by Adafruit SSD1351 and GFX Libraries.

as per les descriptions in the library i should connect it to the standard SPI ports of arduino
but the pins are named for uno, mega, etc and I have no exact correspondance because my lack of knowledge and experience.
if someone could orient me to find the good pins noumbers and names for Arduino Maker 1010 wifi
it would be realy nice

Thanks a lot in advance
(next time I’ll buy a display with I2C bus option !!! )

here the pinout and names in Adafruit1351 library:

#include <Adafruit_GFX.h>
#include <Adafruit_SSD1351.h>
#include <SPI.h>

// Option 1: use any pins but a little slower
//Adafruit_SSD1351 tft = Adafruit_SSD1351(SCREEN_WIDTH, SCREEN_HEIGHT, CS_PIN, DC_PIN, MOSI_PIN, SCLK_PIN, RST_PIN);  

// Option 2: must use the hardware SPI pins 
// (for UNO thats sclk = 13 and sid = 11) and pin 10 must be  (*** i dont understand here***
// an output. This is much faster - also required if you want
// to use the microSD card (see the image drawing example)

Adafruit_SSD1351 tft = Adafruit_SSD1351(SCREEN_WIDTH, SCREEN_HEIGHT, &SPI, CS_PIN, DC_PIN, RST_PIN);

.....if someone could orient me to find the good pins noumbers and names for Arduino Maker 1010 wifi
it would be realy nice...

I meant "the deffault hardware pins to use in arduino maker", if this really matters (for speed improvement...etc) cause the display works correct when asigning pins one by one but it is a kind of slow reaction

By the way, i'm testing also ucglib instead of adafruit's library
to see differences
thanks in advance if someone has some experience to share
Ale