sending gps data to google maps into a website. IMMEDIATE HELP

Hi guys i am building a project, and i need to send gps coordinates from my NEO6MV2 to my owm website and have the coordinates be marked on google maps, in real time if it’s possibile. I am currently using a Wemos D1 ESP8266 as the WiFi module and an Arduino MEGA. How can i send gps coordinates to google maps in my website as showed in the picture? I am using WebFlow as the web designer and the page you see in the picture is just a subpage and an example of my website

(deleted)

This is my first time ever posting on this site. I read the forum rules and didn't come across anything about a "queue". If there is one, it was not my intent to 'jump" anything.

(deleted)

Welcome to the bear pit...

You didn't do anything 'wrong', but we get a LOT of entitled dweebs on here that believe their needs are more important than everyone else. Ever.

The best way to get helpers on board is with a well formed question (you did that), and imply the importance/urgency. We all know that every project has to be finished by yesterday!

Usually "I NEED HELP NOW", in all caps, or will elicit nothing more than a storm of posts about how ungrateful you are for the chance of 'free' help. (It's ok, You're still finding your feet!)

However, having said all that - forum members don't operate on anyones timeline. We sleep, eat and go out like everyone else. You will eventually form loose 'friendships' with some members that can help with specific challenges. The trick is to give - as well as take... but make sure your help is correct! No-one likes a smart-ass that likes the sound of his own voice.

If there really is some urgency to your project, you may have more luck in the Gigs & Collaborations section.

ADDED: BTW, your problem has multiple aspects.
You seem to have the first part sorted.
Your rendering application is where the work will go. Have a look at Google's MAP API pages. You could send a simple 'pre-formed' URL, or get a lot more sophisticated for more features.
You POST the data to your webserver, then use JSON or other asynchronous page display methods to show your real-time position. (This isn't my specialty)

spycatcher2k:
This means - Do not read this post for 48 Hours, as this person is trying to jump the queue.

If the person is getting paid for this project, it is even more reason for me not to help.
To misrepresent one's capabilities to a paying client and then come here demanding "IMMEDIATE HELP".
Not a good move.

im a university student that needs to pass this project as a test right today, to be honest i don't like comments like this, if you can't answer the problem do not reply. Someone here needs help, that is it, not getting paied or anything, just need to solve my problems.

TheFDR99:
im a university student that needs to pass this project as a test right today...

Unfortunately, you just dropped yourself straight into the poo.

There are only two correct answers to your question.

• You should have asked / studied earlier, and
  • Expecting someone else to get you out of an obligation is not good form

We're here to help you discover & learn... not do your work for you.

You seem to have the first part sorted.
Your rendering application is where the work will go. Have a look at Google's MAP API pages. You could send a simple 'pre-formed' URL, or get a lot more sophisticated for more features.
You POST the data to your webserver, then use JSON or other asynchronous page display methods to show your real-time position. (This isn't my specialty)

(deleted)

Image embedded for our convenience:

Technique described here.

spycatcher2k:
PS it's 'I'm' not 'im', and 'paid', not 'paied'. With this level of attention to detail, it's no wonder you left this to the last day!

@TheFDR99, before you accuse Spycatcher for being a grammar nazi, try to get that it takes a grammar nazi to become a good coder. And it takes a grammar nazi to write posts that other people have no problems in reading.

I didn't mean to "make you work for me" I just need help solving this problem because it's a project that I really care for a lot, stop thinking about university or other stuff, this is a forum and I came here to ask about my problem and try to solve it together, not get bullied like this, would be lovely if someone cares about my problem and at least try to help, otherwise if you don't care and you just write posts because why not I am not going to care about that post, if you want to help, thank you very much I appreciate a lot, if you don't want to help thank you anyway, again, I am stuck and I need help, if someone can help me out could be amazing

What is the Mega for is this circuit? Why does the Wemos need it?

Hi PaulRB, in my project I have the GPS connected to the arduino mega, and I use the Wemos just to have the wifi connection in order to send data from arduino mega, to the Wemos, to the website

(deleted)

This is what I am asking, I don’t know where to start, this is a new thing for me, I have the code of the GPS, but it only shows coordinates into the serial monitor, I checked Google so many times but doesn’t give me the response I want, I’m trying to find some more, but I still don’t understand the steps I should take to make it work, because my question is: how do I actually send data to the web and once the data are sent to the web how do I put them into Google maps? Let me know if you want the GPS code that I have

TheFDR99:
Hi PaulRB, in my project I have the GPS connected to the arduino mega, and I use the Wemos just to have the wifi connection in order to send data from arduino mega, to the Wemos, to the website

I ask again, why do you need the Mega? Why not simply connect the GPS to the Wemos? Having both the Wemos and the Mega in the circuit makes things more complicated for no benefit. You have to write two sketches and send data between the Mega and the Wemos. Why not "cut out the middle man"?

(deleted)