Servo driver and capacitors

Hello, tinkerers
What are the advantages of using servo driver instead of arduino’s PWM pins. I am build a project which is comprised of 10 servos. So let’s say that I will use a 16 channels I2C servo driver, what is the benefit I would get besides the number of occupied pins.
I am using a lead acid 6v battery for powering the servos, but when I connect more than 5 of them the jittering effect occurs. The solution is to use some capacitors, but my question is how to wire it properly.
One for every servo, aka parallel capacitors or to make a “capacitor bank” , aka series connection and then hooking the servos.

A LA 6V battery should be capable. How did you have them wired up? Can you post a wiring diagram? Pencil, paper and a camera are good enough.

The servo driver does have a few benefits. It has ready-made plugs for the servos, so the separate power supply is easier to accomplish. It offloads the servo signal generation so that arduino is free to do other things. And as you said, it frees up pins.

Disclaimer: The diagram is not mine. But i am wiring the servos in the same order |500x327 I have 6 MG996r and with 5 it works fine, but then I connect one more it start to behave strange.

Hi, Are you wiring them like that on a protoboard?

Protoboards are not designed to take the current needed by 10 servos.

Can you please post a copy of your circuit as a picture of a hand drawn circuit in jpg, png?

Can you post a picture of your project please, so we can see your layout?

What are the specs of the servos, link to spec/data will help.

Do you have a DMM to measure circuit voltages?

Thanks.. Tom... :)