Servo Sweep

Hi I am building an RC boat that I want 2 servos to sweep (search lights) 1 from 0 to 180 and 1 from 180 to 0 I have no idea of programming and only come across this by surfing for a solution for my model I can add another servo to the code no problem done and tested. how do i code for the above.

as you can see below I have added the other servo and both sweep the same way, any help would be greatly appreciated.

/* Sweep
 by BARRAGAN <http://barraganstudio.com>
 This example code is in the public domain.

modified 8 Nov 2013
 by Scott Fitzgerald
 http://www.arduino.cc/en/Tutorial/Sweep
*/

#include <Servo.h>

Servo myservo;  // create servo object to control a servo
Servo myservo2;
// twelve servo objects can be created on most boards

int pos = 0;    // variable to store the servo position

void setup() {
  myservo.attach(9);  // attaches the servo on pin 9 to the servo object
  myservo2.attach(10);
}

void loop() {
  for (pos = 0; pos <= 180; pos += 1) { // goes from 0 degrees to 180 degrees
    // in steps of 1 degree
    myservo.write(pos);              // tell servo to go to position in variable 'pos'
    myservo2.write(pos);
    delay(15);                       // waits 15ms for the servo to reach the position
  }
  for (pos = 180; pos >= 0; pos -= 1) { // goes from 180 degrees to 0 degrees
    myservo.write(pos);              // tell servo to go to position in variable 'pos'
    myservo2.write(pos);
    delay(15);                       // waits 15ms for the servo to reach the position
  }
}
[code]

If pos varies from 0 to 180, then the opposite angle will be 180-pos which will vary from 180 to 0 —>

myservo2.write(180-pos);

Note that most cheap servo don’t offer then full 180 degrees, if you hear a weird noise then change the domain of variation in the for loop, instead of going from 0 to 180, go from 15 to 175 or whatever works to go smooth

Please correct your post above and add code tags around your code:
[code]`` [color=blue]// your code is here[/color] ``[/code].

It should look like this:// your code is here
(Also press ctrl-T (PC) or cmd-T (Mac) in the IDE before copying to indent your code properly)

Thank you for the quick reply

Good luck with the project!