Setup port error

I downloaded the Arduino IDE, installed it, but it could'n find the Arduino's port!
I tried to update the driver manually in the device manager, but Windows said "windows can't install this USB2.0-serial.
How could i install the port?
(Windows 7)

(deleted)

zsoombikaa:
"windows can't install this USB2.0-serial.

Is that the exact error message?

Do you know which USB-serial chip your Arduino board uses? The common ones are CH340, FT232, and ATmega16U2. The chip is close to the USB jack on the board. We may be able to determine this if you provide a link to the product listing, as spycatcher2k requested.

i Have got an Arduino Nano,
Maybe it is a clone because i get it from my IT teacher, but i know that it was about 3-4$.

pert:
Is that the exact error message?

Do you know which USB-serial chip your Arduino board uses? The common ones are CH340, FT232, and ATmega16U2. The chip is close to the USB jack on the board. We may be able to determine this if you provide a link to the product listing, as spycatcher2k requested.

No, because my computer language is hungarian so i translated it to English.
There is some writing on the chip: mega328p and au1508.

That's the wrong chip ATmega328P is the primary microcontroller on the Nano. The USB-serial chip is on the bottom of the Nano.

All clone nanos I've ever seen have the CH340 chip on them. Try installing this driver:

pert:
That's the wrong chip ATmega328P is the primary microcontroller on the Nano. The USB-serial chip is on the bottom of the Nano.

All clone nanos I've ever seen have the CH340 chip on them. Try installing this driver:
CH341SER.EXE - 南京沁恒微电子股份有限公司

With this driver works everything properly!!!
BIG BIG THANKS!!!!!