Firstly, do we send issues here or use GitHub? Second, do we need to create a separate message for every bug? Here is my list after the first few minutes:
IDE Beta 2.0 Testing on Window 10
- The foreground and background and lettering are too pale to read well.
- Very slow to load all the Tabs (I have about 60 cpp and .h files)
- When Choosing a tab for my file called myAutomation.h it keep jumping back to the first file.
- Now have to use Ctrl+Enter to send commands from the Serial Monitor. Can this behavior go back to the way it was with a setting?
- Serial monitor updates like an old Teletype printer of dot matrix printer. Not good. Is it a speed issue?
- Can we still use an external text editor?
- Where is "set verbose compile output"?