Share some of my Arduino libraries

These libraries are some libraries I wrote recently, which may be helpful to you. Most of the development ideas of these libraries are from JavaScript language.

Library links: GitHub - chengxg/cxg-arduino-lib: 我的一些arduino库

Thanks for sharing your work @cxg!

If I might make a suggestion, I recommend you to make a separate repository for each library. This has several benefits:

• Makes it possible for people to use the Arduino IDE's Sketch > Include Library > Add ZIP Library feature to install the .zip file downloaded from GitHub. This is only possible when the library is in the root of the repository.
  • Makes it possible for you to submit the libraries to the Arduino Library Manager index. The libraries are required to be in the root of the repository.
  • Keeps the development history for each project separate, making it easier for the Arduino community to collaborate and follow the development of your projects.

GitHub provides any unlimited number of repositories for free so there is no downside to using a separate repository for each project.

Thank you for your guidance!
At present, these libraries are not used for a lot of practice, only for developing ideas.
This suggestion will be considered later.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.